A national, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the development of
Dressage in Canada.
CADORA Inc. (CAnadian Dressage Owners and Riders
Association) was incorporated April 1st 1969.
CADORA Inc. is managed on a volunteer basis by its members and a Board
of Directors elected yearly by the membership from each of the provinces.
It is an officially affiliated member of Equine Canada.
The objectives set forth in the CADORA Inc. Charter are:
- To foster and encourage interest and participation in dressage riding as a
sport through ongoing rider qualification workshops, awards programs and
- To ensure progressions that will advance rider/horse teams to competitive
- To provide competitions, matches, demonstrations involving dressage riding
accessible to all regions of the country
- To promote throughout Canada development of the sport consistent with the
principles of Dressage as formulated by the International governing body of the
Equestrian Olympic Disciplines, the FEI
- To raise funds by way of donations, dues, bursaries for educational purposes
and otherwise to further the objectives of the corporation